Here are 10 of my favorite Easy 4th of July Decorating Projects. Whether you're 'crafty' or not, there's something here that everyone can do with just a little time (or hardly any). Happy Independence Day week everyone!!
1) With a little paint and a little tape, and possibly a stencil for the stars, you can turn every-day mason jars into wow-worthy and reusable vases for your 4th of July party.
2) Simpy tie American Flag-printed bandanas together for instant festive bunting!
3) Making these lawn stars involves just cardboard or posterboard and some flour. A great project to get the kids involved!
4) Just write your favorite patriotic saying on a chalkboard and surround it with a few pieces of red-white-and-blue decor.
5) Use colored sand to create festive 4th of July votives. A great project for older kids.
6) Even if you don't have a big American Flag to hang up, you can still get in the Independence Day spirit by adding some red-white-and-blue throw pillows into your exisiting decor.
7) I love this ridiculously simple decorating idea! Works for inside OR outside. I think the mini flags are only about $1 each.
8) Cut triangles out of red-white-and-blue fabric or bandanas. Fold the top edges over and secure with safety pins or sew. Run a length of yarn through them and you've got a super-cute banner!
9) Sew some red-white-and-blue bandanas together for a festive tablecloth.
10) This ribbon wand could be a safe alternative to sparklers or just a way for the kids to have fun and show their patriotic spirit while waiting for it to get dark outside.